This post is all about unique baby shower games and how you can create an atmosphere of fun and enjoyment for you and all your guests that they won’t soon forget. These are our picks for the best unique printable baby shower games:
Blue Elephant Baby Shower Printable Games$11.50 Get It Now!
Flamingo Baby Shower Printable Games Plus Banner$11.50 Get It Now!
Unicorn Baby Shower Printable Game Package$11.50 Get It Now!
Ballerina Baby Shower Printable Set$11.50 Get It Now!
12 Nautical Baby Shower Games Package$11.50 Get It Now!
Pink Elephant Baby Shower 12 Game Set$11.50 Get It Now!
Fox Printable Baby Shower Set$11.50 Get It Now!
Bumble Bee Printable Baby Shower Set$11.50 Get It Now!
A party cannot be complete without games to bring everybody together. These games bring life and excitement to a party.
It gives your guests a chance to talk and get acquainted. Even baby showers can use a game or two.
Like any other party, baby showers need games to get people together and to participate with each other.
The problem is you can’t use just any old game in your baby shower. Recycling tired old games will only bore and destroy the atmosphere of your baby shower.
Cool baby shower games and baby shower decoration ideas are what you need to get the party going and to create the atmosphere you looking for. Can you think of any? If not, don’t worry about it because I got some great ones listed below:
Unique Games Everyone Will Love!
I want you to remember that these are not the only games that you can use. Let’s not forget that your imagination is a valuable resource and you can add or omit certain aspects of these games.
The ideas here will help you get started. So grab one or two and make your party great:
- Baby Shower Bingo – make your own bingo card but instead of numbers, let the guests write baby items in each of the boxes. From a small bowl, draw out baby items that are written on a piece of paper. When one of the guests completes one column (or any pattern), hand out your special prize. This game is just like bingo but without the numbers.
- My water broke – this is a cute and fun game. Before the party, prepare your mini dolls and put them in ice trays filled with water. Let them freeze in the freezer. Hand out each participant an ice cube with a mini doll inside of it. Ask the participants to melt the ice cube ANYWAY THEY CAN. The first person to melt the ice cube and yell out “My water broke” is the winner!
- Dress Up Baby – this game is intended for the men who are attending the party. Prepare baby dolls and place them on a table. Each of the guys should remove the dirty clothes from their baby dolls, put it in a hamper, and then dress the baby doll with clean clothes. The men should do this as if they were caring for a real baby. The first one to finish wins. A nice twist to this game is to have the ladies be the judges. The ladies can vote for the winner based on which doll has the best outfit on.
- Diaper the Balloon – all you need to do is to put a diaper on a blown up balloon. For this diaper game, the players should use a cloth diaper and diaper pins. A little to easy, right? Guess again. The twist here is that the players are all blindfolded. This is a fun game because of the reactions of the players when their balloons pop.
- Memory Game The Baby Way – you will need another person to help you out with this game. When the party has already begun, have this person come in late. Ask for this person’s invitation. When this person is digging in her bag for the invitation, have her take out baby items such as a feeding bottle, diaper pins, rattles, pacifier, etc. Before the party ends, play the memory game. The guest who names the most items correctly wins.
Have a great baby shower with these unique games
baby shower games are fun. They can add all new twists to the old and boring baby shower games that we are all used to.
I hope these game ideas help you in preparing for your party. If you need any more help on any other baby shower ideas, feel free to roam this site.
Have fun and don’t forget to tell your friends about this website if they are planning a baby shower.
I’d like to invite you all to share your ideas and thoughts about unique games for baby showers in the comments section below. All information shared is highly appreciated.
Thank you and I hope your baby shower is a blast with these great and unique games!